About > v1.2
• Optionally save files on the OSCRemote server (for exchanging files between devices).
• Custom sliders/buttons/etc.
• Load the most recent file at startup, which saves 2 clicks when using the same file over and over.
• An option is added in the Settings tab to send the current filename via tag /filename.
• Added an OSC input so client software may send values back to OSCRemote (e.g. to update slider values). The input is set to port 1234, the device’s IP address can be found in Apple’s Settings application (Wifi > Detail icon).
• When switching between modes OSCRemote now remembers all values and doesn’t reset all values to 0 when switching back to Play mode.
• Textfield object largely improved, now showing the input directly onscreen as well as three buttons for send/return, send and clear.
• XY object largely improved with more visible crosshairs and title.
• The Prefix in the Settings tab can now optionally be set to nothing. In this case no tag is put in front of all the individual objects’ tags.
• Double tap an empty area in Play mode to enter/leave fullscreen mode.
• Smaller tabs at the bottom of the screen.
• Added a Debug mode, showing the OSC output.
• Added a Comment object, to be able to better document files.
• Only showing the Accelerometer icon in Edit mode.